ZOMBOY ZOMBOY

great*

I liked it. I'm a big fan of zombies and am currently in production of a zombie film myself. I love your sense of direction, and you've done a good enough job with the animation. keep it up.

Sureal-Inc

The Illuminati The Illuminati

pretty decent.

work on your graphics a little and you'll be fine. The Humor was actually funny... damn zoo books.

Vanilla Sky - 8 bit Vanilla Sky - 8 bit

I love Vanella Sky!!!

I love Vanella Sky!

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

what happened?

I loved the original... but this one was just way too much. Don't get me wrong, the animation was great and so were some of the ideas. But I personally believe that Johnny jus doesn't belong in a massive RPG type adventure game such as this. By massive I'm refering to the time it took me to beat it and the length of every cutscene. And the flavor from the original hasn't been preserved very well either, the very same flavor I grew to love. "The Chapters, The gameplay, The simplicity!" All Gone!!! You coulda made the game even longer if it wern't for all the unnecessary exploration and daunting amount of text to read where ever you turn. Tis was boring as all hell. But it was still great to see Johnny again...he just not the same anymore.

klmppkj klmppkj

Nice!

You've got every one that I've ever seen.

Busy Burger Busy Burger

not so original....

You've copied someone elses idea and had better graphics than them instead. I've seen this on NG before.